Customer Support Agent (CSA)
In today's increasingly demanding customer-support environment, it is crucial for Customer-Support Agents to recognize and anticipate customer needs, to diffuse difficult customer situations, and to provide unsurpassed customer care through it all. Customer-Support Agent training will prepare you to meet these challenges while giving you confidence to do your job efficiently and effectively.
You’ll learn . . .
• Your role and goal as a customer support agent
• the right way to handle inbound service requests
• the two needs of every customer, and how to meet those needs
• how to deal with a variety of customer-service situations
• how to win over even the most difficult customer
• why call tracking is so important and what information to capture
• the importance of notification in customer service
• the importance of enhancing your personal and professional competencies
• how to exercise professionalism and manage customer expectations
• how to integrate best practices for a world-class contact center
• how to listen actively and develop rapport with the customer
• the importance of empathy in each customer call
• how to ask the kind of questions that lead to more valuable information about the customer’s request
Who Should Attend?
This course is the pathway for attaining SPC Customer Support Agent (CSA) Certification and is recommended for front-line call-center agents, contact-center agents, and customer-service reps who want to develop their knowledge and skills for delivering world-class customer care in contact-center environment.
COURSE DEMO: to view the demo for this class, log in above using the userID csa-demo and the password csa-demo.
CSA Course Outline:
I: Customer Support Foundations
- The Role of Customer Support
- Communication Skills and Competencies
- Stress Management
II: Best Practices in Customer Support
- Best Practices in Call Tracking
- Best Practices in Phone Support
- Managing Difficult Customer Service Scenarios
What you will learn:
- The role of customer-support services
- The importance of good communication in customer engagements
- How to earn customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Best practices for call handling
- Best practices for managing difficult customer scenarios
- Best practices in call tracking and written communication
- The importance of notification, follow-up and follow through
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|CSA Completion Certificate|
|Abridged Team-Lead Qualified|
|CSA Knowledge Certification|